Following the announcement of Health officials regarding Auckland’s shift to Alert Level 3, here are the details that you need to know about our response and restructure of flower delivery and pick up services:
- We are open for contactless delivery only from 8am Wednesday 12th August until further notice.
- Our Retail store in Botany Town Centre will close from midday Wednesday 12th August until further notice but our online shop will remain active.
- We have ONE delivery run that departs our store at 2pm.
- All orders must be received by 1:30pm to ensure same day contactless delivery
- Tomuri’s Flower Delivery service is open for contactless delivery to Residential addresses only
- We are unable to deliver to business addresses
- We are unable to accept time deliveries
- no pick ups available until further instruction has been received from government health officials
Our staff will stay home except the owners who will activate the company health and safety measures for Alert Level 3 which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Face masks and gloves will be worn at all times. This includes our delivery drivers.
- Full surface cleaning exercised daily
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitising
- All deliveries will be placed at the front door of the delivery address, the driver will knock once and then immediately exit the premise.
For more information on how best to keep yourself and others safe including information about today’s government announcement, we urge you to seek advice from the New Zealand Government COVID-19 Website. Here is the link:
Stay Safe and remember we have been here before and we know that we are stronger together and we’ll get through this. We wish to thank you for your continued support and loyalty during these trying times. Kia Kaha!
Te Whanau o Tomuri & Co Flowers