KIA KAHA. WE’RE HERE FOR YOU ONLINE.
At any time when Auckland is required to shift to Alert Level 3, here are the details that you need to know about our response and restructure of flower delivery and pick up services:
We will be open for CONTACTLESS DELIVERY ONLY until further notice.
Our Retail store in Botany Town Centre will close but our online shop will remain active.
there is no click & collect service under alert level 3
We have ONE delivery run that departs our store at 2pm.
All orders must be received by 1:30pm to ensure same day contactless delivery
Tomuri’s Flower Delivery service is open for contactless delivery to Residential addresses only
We are unable to deliver to business addresses
We are unable to accept time deliveries
no pick ups available until further instruction has been received from government health officials
Our staff will be working on site and will activate the company health and safety measures for Alert Level 3 which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Face masks and gloves will be worn at all times. This includes our delivery drivers.
- Full surface cleaning exercised daily
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitising
- Distancing a minimum of 2 meters apart from each other in the workplace
- All deliveries will be placed at the front door of the delivery address, the driver will knock once and then immediately exit the premise.
For more information on how best to keep yourself and others safe including information about today’s government announcement, we urge you to seek advice from the New Zealand Government COVID-19 Website. Here is the link:
We wish to thank you for your continued support and loyalty during these trying times. Kia Kaha! Kia haumaru te noho. Stay Safe.
Te Whanau o Tomuri & Co Flowers