As the situation of Covid-19 continues to evolve; our teams are continuing to do the mahi.
This is an update on what we are doing for this Week of Mother’s Day, and what you can expect from our contactless delivery and pick up options.
1. All Tomuri & Co drivers belong to the one workplace bubble. They are our own drivers. We are not using a second or third party courier company. This is to ensure we are able to maintain and control a safe and efficient contactless delivery service.
2. Your order will be dispatched on the next available driver. These drivers are geared with PPE.
3. Upon arrival of the recipient address the driver will safely place the flowers on either the front door (if it is in a covered area and not exposed to the road), the back door or garage.
4. The driver will then knock and exit the premise immediately.
5. Our drivers are not required to request a signature on delivery nor will it be possible to do so under Alert Level 3.
6. Our teams are advised to maintain a safe distance between one another and required to stay home if they feel sick.
DRIVE-THRU CLICK & COLLECT FROM BOTANY TOWN CENTRE
Our retail store in Botany town Centre is currently closed to the public until further notice. Here are our procedures and guidelines for click and collect customers who wish to pick up their flowers rather than have them delivered:
1. Please order your flowers online or by phone. We are unable to serve you face to face at our store.
2. You must pay online or by credit or visa debit card. We cannot accept payment at our retail premise.
3. When ordering online or by phone, please Advise the time and date you wish to collect.
4. There are 6 allocated Drive-Thru car parks outside TSB Bank in Carpark 3 of Botany Town Centre. These are reserved for Tomuri & Co customers only.
5. When you arrive, simply call us on (09) 2787727 and remain in your vehicle.
6. Please open your car boot. We will bring your flowers out to you, and place them in the boot of your car.
MOTHERS DAY DELIVERY INFORMATION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY:
Our cut off time for orders requiring delivery on Mothers Day is at midnight on Wednesday 6th May. You can still order flowers for Mum but they may arrive a day earlier or even on Friday if you place the order with us after Wednesday 6th May. Additionally, here is more information that you need to be aware of:
1. We cannot Guarantee time deliveries on Saturday 9th May and Sunday 10th May (Mother’s Day). Even if you have paid the $35 priority fee. We still cannot promise that they will arrive by the specified time. We will try our best to get there, BUT in the event that we are unable to fulfil your time request we will issue a full refund of the priority fee.
2. We cannot deliver to long distance and/or Rural Addresses or any address outside of our normal delivery zones. This includes RD rural addresses, isolated farms and paddocks or other addresses outside of the Auckland Region. If you have booked flowers for Beachlands or Whitford for example, and you have not paid the corresponding delivery fee for it there is a high chance that the flowers will not be delivered. We will notify you if there are any additional delivery charges for long distance areas that are ‘considered’ within Auckland.
3. We are not currently experiencing any significant delays or impacts to our courier fleet however due to the unusual circumstances over this high peak flower period, it may take our teams a little longer than usual to deliver and we ask that you give us some time to do the mahi.
FLOWER SUBSTITUTION POLICY:
Our policy here is quite simple. If we don’t have the flowers displayed in the images for what ever reason, we will substitute them with other flowers. These substitution flowers will be of equal beauty and value. If we feel that the substitution flowers are a long way from what the image describes, we will notify you and request your approval before we send them out.
If you wish to provide feedback on our flowers or service we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly team on 092787727.
We wish to thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being of face to face service to you in the near future.
Te Whanau o Tomuri & Co Flowers